- STAINLESS STEEL PARING KNIFE: This PAUDIN paring knife is handmade from REAL Japanese VG10 Damascus Steel at 60+ Rockwell hardness of overlaying different steel layers. With its toughness and functionality, the sharp knife scarcely bends and is hard to break. The unrivaled Damascus blade gives the best knife wear-resistant, durable, anti-rust, and corrosion resistance.
- FORGED BLADE AND RAZOR SHARP PEELING KNIFE: Visually elegant, perfectly balanced, razor-sharp, exquisite cloud pattern and with specific craftsmanship, this pealing knife is a master cutlery in refinement, beauty, purity, power. Whether it's performance or appearance, PAUDIN paring knife is your perfect choice.
- ERGONOMIC MICARTA HANDLE: The luxurious black Micarta handle of the kitchen knife creates a secure and comfortable grip, and three rivets give even further resilience to reduce wrist tension. Besides, it brings the cooking knife with perfect balance and giving this knife flexibility and comfort.
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S PARING KNIFE: With all the qualities of a chef's knife, this Damascus fruit knife in a smaller size works unbelievably for precise cuts and control. This PAUDIN fruit knife is perfect for intricate jobs like peeling an apple, orange, kiwi, etc., checking the tenderness of meat and vegetables, and bigger tasks like mincing garlic, onions, or tomatoes.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We offer LIFETIME COMMITMENT OR MONEY BACK policy, try it risk-free. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about our products. Strive to create perfect quality. PAUDIN Santoku knife will perfectly match your choice.
Paudin Damascus Paring Knife
Preferred Damascus Fruit Knife
This Premium Damascus paring knife that is suitable for the delicate precision task of cutting, peeling or mincing. Examples include peeling an apple, orange, kiwi, etc., checking the tenderness of meat and vegetables, and bigger tasks like mincing garlic, onions, or tomatoes.
Products shown are available through Amazon, and purchases earn a small commission that funds The Hungry Pinner. There is never any additional cost to you.