- 7 INCH DAMASCUS STAINLESS STEEL SANTOKU KNIFE: Damascus usuba&nakiri knife using Japanese VG10 high carbon steel with a hardness of 60+, which has excellent strength, and the Damascus unique forging process makes the blade sharper and more durable! Scalpel-like sharp kitchen knife ensures your cutting is done effortlessly!
- FULL-TANG ERGONOMIC MICARTA HANDLE: The ergonomic handle of the santoku knife is made of Micarta. This allows it to withstand huge temperature differences and humid environments. Superior materials make the handle very sturdy and give the handle amazing durability. A perfect balance between the handle and the blade for superior flexibility and comfort. Reducing the fatigue caused by prolonged use, enjoying the ultimate comfort of the best kitchen knife!
- SUPER SHARP EDGE KITCHEN KNIFE: The PAUDIN Santoku knife is hand polished by experienced craftsmen! The cutting angle of the blade ensuring maximum Sharpness. Effortless slicing of meat, fish, sushi, vegetable, fruit, and more, and never stick. It’s a real Professional kitchen Knife! 100% quality performance ensures you have an unparalleled cooking experience!
- FORGED BLADE COOKING KNIFE: The pattern naturally formed on the Damascus steel knife is cloud-like. It’s a precious symbol! 3 Metal rivet inlaid on the handle of the cooking knife add to its charming style. Not only that, we offer a premium and beautiful packaged box for the knife that can be an ideal multipurpose cutlery gift for everyone!
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: We offer a LIFETIME COMMITMENT OR MONEY BACK policy, try it risk-free. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about our products. Strive to create perfect quality. PAUDIN Santoku knife will perfectly match your choice.
Paudin Damascus Santoku Knife
SANTOKU KNIFE – Japanese Classic Kitchen Knife
In Japanese, “santoku” consciousness is “three advantages”, which means that it can easily cut meat, fish, vegetables, and more. Santoku knife is a function diversified cooking knife.
Products shown are available through Amazon, and purchases earn a small commission that funds The Hungry Pinner. There is never any additional cost to you.