Have you ever wondered if you are capable of making all those recipes you’ve found on Pinterest? Or if they will taste as good as they look? I have. Hi there, my name is Candice, and I’m a part-time web developer and full-time homemaker who lives in sunny South Florida and loves to cook.
My love for cooking doesn’t include any formal training, and I don’t have a gourmet kitchen. I’m just a person who loves to make and eat good food. The internet has really expanded my cooking horizons. Pinterest, in particular has helped me find countless recipes, find new tools, and learn new techniques.
In 2017 I finally decided I needed to really dive into my Pinterest boards and actually use all this knowledge. I decided to start The Hungry Pinner to share my experiences making recipes I’ve found on Pinterest over the years.
I usually choose two recipes a week to try and try to answer questions like:
- Are the ingredients easy to find at my local grocery store? If not, where did I find them?
- Do I have the equipment, or did I need to buy it and where?
- Are the times given accurate?
- Were any adjustments needed?
- Was it successful on the first try, or did it take multiple attempts?
Photos of the ingredients, process, and finished product are included, then I wrap things up with a rating and short review. I hope you find my posts helpful, and I thank you for reading.