- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: This knife is forged from the finest Japanese VG10 Damascus steel at 60+ Rockwell hardness of overlaying different steel layers. Ultra-high toughness and hardness make sharp blades difficult to bend and break. Long-lasting razor-sharp edge retention, superior rust and wear resistance high-quality blades.
- SUPER SHARP EDGE BREAD KNIFE: The serrated blade allows cutting without squeezing, tearing, or damaging the food. Curved and recessed bolster for a seamless transition from handle to blade and comfortable fingers support for better and more freewheeling control.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC MICARTA HANDLE: The black classic Micarta handle is inlaid with triple rivets that not only reduce wrist tension but also increase its durability. The perfect balance of handle and blade provides extra strength. The ergonomic handle of the bread knife perfectly provides a comfortable grip!
- FORGED BLADE CAKE KNIFE: This bread knife has the ultimate sharp blade and the right weight, which can bring you the least cutting resistance and save your strength. You can use this serrated knife to cut crusty bread, cakes, bagels, and more. Similarly, this knife can also cut pineapple, watermelon, tomatoes, etc. Efficient, precise, every time! And the blade length is 8 inches, which is perfect for cutting loaves baked in a standard 5-inch bread pan.
- PAUDIN PROMISE: We offer a LIFETIME COMMITMENT OR MONEY BACK policy, try it risk-free. If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact us. If you need a knife, PAUDIN will be your best choice!
Paudin Damascus Bread Knife
Why Choose Paudin Bread Knife?
A great bread knife is defined by a serrated blade that can cut through tough loaves of crusty bread just as well as it can make thin, delicate slices of ripe tomatoes for sandwiches. While these are specialized tasks, no other tool can perform them as well as a serrated knife. Bread knives are also excellent workhorses for delicately leveling cakes, peeling butternut squash, sawing through watermelon rinds, and even carving a holiday roast.
Products shown are available through Amazon, and purchases earn a small commission that funds The Hungry Pinner. There is never any additional cost to you.