Ice Cube Trays with Lids
Ice Cube Trays
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Color: Blue
- Ice Cubes: 21 cubes * 2 pack
- Dimensions: 9.6″ x 4.7″ x 1.4″
- Cube size: 1.2″ x 1.2″
- Temperature: -22℉ ~ 446℉
- Package Includes: 2* Ice Cube Trays
Products shown are available through Amazon, and purchases earn a small commission that funds The Hungry Pinner. There is never any additional cost to you.
- 100% Safe Nontoxic Material - The ice cube trays are made of food-grade silicone, 100% BPA-free silicone, which can used for adult & baby food. Recommend boiling the ice cube trays for 30 minutes or a few hours when first used, then use pure water to fill the ice trays and freeze. Our ice tray with cover can also be washed in the dishwasher.
- Easy Ice Release & Pop Out - Flexible non-stick silicone material and independent cube compartment design make it easier to push and release ice cubes without bending, smacking, or cracking. Silicone ice cube trays are recommended to wait for 3-4 minutes after leaving the refrigerator that will easier to release the ice.
- Ice Cube Trays Dimensions - The measure of our covered ice cube trays is 4.7 inches wide 9.6" long and 1.4" high, each cube measures 1.2”. The BPA-free ice cube trays include 21 cavities, 2 packs in total 42. Easily freshen up a round of drinks for everyone with 42 small cubes in two silicone ice cube trays!
- Removable Cover & Stackable - The ice cube trays come with silicone lids to securely seal and keep out unwanted odors and tastes from the freezer. The rubber ice cube tray can be easily and neatly stacked to save space and not be stuck, helping your refrigerator to keep clean and organized.
- Multifunction DIY Ice Trays - Applicable to -22℉ ~ 446℉, silicon ice cube molds also will not absorb odors over time. This set of silicone ice cube trays is not limited to making ice, it's also ideal for making all kinds of DIY ice food like ice cream, pudding, jelly and freezing fruit, juice, whisky, cocktail, yogurt, coffee, baby food, and more.